Saturday, January 16, 2010

Flickable color list

I add a sample program to my graphics-dojo clone repository - Flickable color list. It was difficult in 3 points.

1) Original C++ Program is in multiple inheritance. But as you know, Ruby does not allow multiple inheritance. So I plan to implement one class of the original 2 super classes as Module.

2) Original C++ Program doesn't call QPainter#begin method explicitly. So Ruby's one calls it explicitly.

3) I considered about failure of what-a-simple code Qt::MouseEvent.new(event). It seems there has been no failure point. But I must call constructor with each element like below:
Qt::MouseEvent.new(event.type, event.pos, event.button, event.buttons, event.modifiers)

Full code is here and execution result is below:


No comments:

Post a Comment